Why is it so difficult to make a decision? We have to many options, to many choices to choose from. Or we just are never satisfied. When faced with big life changing decisions, it may take us a bit long to figure out what we are going to do.
Things we have to consider…
- How will this effect my family
- How will this be beneficial for me
- Am I looking for something that will build me up finically
- What do I want the outcome to look like
- Can I afford both choices
The list can go on. Even still, how do we overcome things that are tough? This is probably why I have such a difficult time figuring out what I am good at, or what I am supposed to be doing because decisions are hard.
What are some tips and advice you have on this?